₹3,100 – ₹175,000
Panchamrit Abhishek / Rudrabhishek with Panchamrit (a combination of five Amruta’s namely milk, curd, ghee, honey and sugar) is a form of worshipping of Lord Shiva on his avatar of Rudra, in which a Shivalinga is bathed with Panchamrit and other materials in a thin stream by a Brass container called Shringi, which are constantly poured over it, with the chanting of the Vedic mantra called the Rudra Sukta, which are taken from the Yajur Veda.
रुद्री पाठ वैदिक श्लोकों / मंत्रों के 8 अध्यायों का एक समूह है, जिसे एक साथ रुद्राष्टाध्यायी कहलाता है | रूद्र अर्थात् शिव और अष्टाध्यायी अर्थात् आठ अध्यायों वाला, इन आठ अध्यायों में स्वयं भगवान शिव समाए हैं।
- A single recitation of the entire set of 8 chapter is counted as One Rudrashtadhyayi.
- One or Five Rudrashtadhyayi are performed for a Abhishek (by 1 or 5 Shastris simultaneously)
- 11 Rudrashtadhyayi are performed for RUDRA ABHISHEK. (11 Rudras and 1 Rudrashtadhyayi for each Rudra, normally by 11 Shastris simultaneously)
- 11 x 11 Rudrashtadhyayi’s are performed for LAGHU RUDRA (Normally by 11 Shastri/Purohits over the course of 7 to 11 days)
- 11 x 11 x 11 Rudrashtadhyayi (equivalent to 11 Laghu Rudra) are Performed for MAHA RUDRA. (contact email@example.com for details)